Thank You

Thank you for submitting your contact details. A friendly member of the team will be in touch shortly to process your mis sold car finance claim and help you claim compensation.

In order for us to progress your claim we will need the following information.

1. The name of the car dealership you purchased your car from.

2. Who was the lender named on your car finance agreement (the name will also be on your bank statement).

3. Are you still making payments to the car finance lender?

4. When did you start your car finance?

5. Have you previously taken car finance?

6. Was the car new or used?

Once we have this information we will review your claim further.

Thank you

PCPClaimLine is a trading name of xxx, Registered with the Information Commissioners Office. Reg No: xxx.

If the finance company rejects your complaint, you can report them to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), who will investigate the issue independently. They’ll look into whether your finance company has followed the rules.

© 2020 All Rights Reserved.